An Intentional Rite of Passage with mentors Alexander John Shaia and Annie Sempill.
Be present with yourself
Engage time-honored practices for transformation:
– Experience Quadratos’ four paths
– Discover a harmony beyond the tension of opposites
– Receive support from your ancestors and the saints
– Share with a small intentional community
– Touch the spirit of pilgrims across millennia
– Renew your vital center
– Prepare for the return home
3 September - 3 November
Quadratos LLC with Nativa Travel are delighted to offer an in-depth 2022 (also a Holy Year) Camino with Alexander John and Annie as your mentors. The pilgrimage has a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 8 pilgrims.
If you are interested, please click on the button “Express Interest” and fill out the form. Once all the details for 2022 are more firm (mid-summer 2021), you will be contacted by email.
Complete details and cost for the 2022 Quadratos Camino will be posted in Summer 2021.
The Deconstructionists Podcast
Get a sense of the power and meaning behind the Camino.
The Camino Podcast
Alexander John offers practical advice alongside his own story, to help guide pilgrims through each part of the process of returning from the Camino.