Media & Materials
Stories of the Journey
Michael Fitzsimons talks with author Alexander Shaia about how the Great Story is more about the Jesus in us than the Jesus of history. June 2012
Spirituality & Practice
The Hidden Power of the Gospels is named one of the Best Spiritual Books of 2010 and reviewed by. December 2010
A review of The Hidden Power of the Gospels in "Tikkun Recommends". November 2010
Lauren B. Davis Blog
On her blog, View from the Library Window, author Lauren B. Davis offers a review of The Hidden Power of the Gospels. June 23, 2010
The Washington Post
A review of The Hidden Power of the Gospels written by Jane Lampman. April 4, 2010
You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF files.
- Foreword to Heart and Mind by Marc Andrus: Bishop, Episcopal Diocese of California, USA.
- Download Quadratos Logos
- Quadratos Schema: A guide to the four questions, paths, landscapes, seasons, time of day, compass directions and animal icons of The Four-Gospel Journey in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere.
Northern Hemisphere | Southern Hemisphere
- Lectionary Background: A history of the origins and development of the Three-Year Sunday reading cycle including links to full lectionary listings and readings for both Roman Catholic and mainline Protestant churches.
- Chronology of Gospel Composition: A timeline of the origins of the four gospels.
- Chronology of Lectionary Composition: A timeline of the development of the Sunday gospel reading cycle.
- Meditation on The Prologue from The Gospel of John
Overview of the Journey and the Paths
This series is designed as a companion for the book, Study Groups, and individuals.
How and why these Gospels were written and selected
First Path: Gospel of Matthew
Second Path: Gospel of Mark
Third Path: Gospel of John
Fourth Path: Gospel of Luke